You could be the hero next door
Our volunteers are ordinary people who do extraordinary things. They find time to save the lives of their neighbours whilst going about their normal routines. They are everyday heroes and you could be too…
Volunteering is flexible, rewarding and works round you:
- Give back to your local community
- No previous training or experience needed
- Anyone aged 18+ with a car
- Commit just a few hours a week
- Enhance your skills and job prospects
To find out about joining your local team of lifesavers, send your name and address to CFR.Recruitment@nwas.nhs.uk.
VOLUNTEER. BE A HERO. CHANGE LIVES.